Friday, April 25, 2008

introduction.


hello there!!
ni hao ma?
let me introduce myself...
my name is olsie hew lii xuan...i was born in taiwan, moved to hong kong at the age of 7...
now at 19 i am in kuala lumpur, malaysia, taking diploma in fashion and i'm quite enjoying it!!
sorry if i write in broken english, but i'm learning...even if i'm in hong kong, i can't really speak english well...i speak a little mandrin and cantonese...
olsie is my english name (oh-see), and i'm born in 25 may 1989...
i love to be a model and i hope i can one day...the model industry here isn't as active as hong kong's...that city is a fashion city!!but i love the friendly people of malaysia!!
and the food!!i miss eating the famous roasted duck in hong kong...
this blog is fill with fashion!!fashion!!u will get pictures here and there, and tips!!
feel free to read my blog and leave comments...
xie xie!!

No comments: